My general aim is at providing tips about ICT solutions, high availability systems, DevOps, etc. I Help people and companies with solutions for ICT problems for wide range of situations. The more complicated the problem, the more exiting. I am a passionate engineer who has a degree in Computer Science, Linux and Windows certificates. My 10+ years work experience includes network administration, software development, systems automation and research for ICT solutions and team organization. I am also well versed on technologies like:
- GNU/Linux (CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Redhat)
- High Availability, DevOps
- Cloud Computing and virtualization (AWS, Google Apps Engine, Aliyun, VMWare, Xen, VirtualBox)
- Nginx, Apache, Haproxy, Ansible, ELK, Docker, Vagrant.
- PHP, Python, Bash, MySQL, MongoDB, Postgres, Elasticsearch, OpenLDAP.
My objective is to create trust relationships, not as a customer service provider only but also bonds determined by reliability and availability.